How do I sign up for a trip?

To register for any event or trip, please fill out a registration form. You will need to fill out separate form for each event.

Submit any forms, along with payment, to the Youth Office or send it with your student to ELEVATE Youth Director, Sharon Britz.

Please be sure your student has an updated medical form on file as well. You can download here. Thank you!

BigStuf 2018 Info & Permission Form

2017/2018 Medical Consent Form

Youth Chaperone Volunteer Form

Do you have scholarships?

Yes! Scholarships are available to students where money may be a factor.

Scholarship Application 

Contact Us:

For more information about any of our ELEVATE Youth programs and activities, please contact our
Youth Director, Sharon Britz:
O: 864-229-7551
C: 904-868-8330
E-mail: youth@msumc1.org